Tuesday, February 9, 2010


I decided to trek out to op shops in a suburb i had never been to before. The pin dropped on Canning Vale, so off i went. I took a few wrong turns and found myself in a place called Market City. To be honest it was more like a ghost town. But i did discover that every Sunday it is home to the biggest markets in WA (stay tuned). I did eventually find the shops i was looking for. I got some rather lovely things. One of which was this blouse. I'm not even sure why i like this blouse. I think its the pattern. It's soft and yet not too girly. The fabric is nice and light. I've tied the straps as tight as they go on the back. It sort of becomes a semi-midriff. I paired it with these pale green shorts because i like the pastel on pastel. I think the brown boots also take the girly edge off. But i did wear this with black havaianas on Australia Day. (Sigh). The faithful black havis never let me down. There was no adjusting required on this one. A bargain at just $2 from the Good Sammy's store in Canning Vale.

The Shop: Good Sammy's, Cnr South St and Bannister Rd, Canning Vale, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment